Everyone is struggling with their own respective lives. Some of us lose hope and give up, while others fight for what they want to achieve. It needs immense courage and support to bypass the obstacles that come in our way.
Sometimes the kind and inspiring words of someone can encourage us and bring back the spark that we had lost. Here are some extremely positive and motivational quotes of the famous people that give us true life lessons.
- “The True Sign Of Intelligence Is Not Knowledge, But Imagination”- Albert Einstein
- “Don’t Let What Other People Think, Stop You From Doing The Things You Love”- Adolf Hitler
- “Kind Words Are Short And Easy To Speak, But Their Echoes Are Truly Endless”- Mother Teresa
- “Failure Is The Opportunity To Begin Again More Intelligently”- Henry Ford
- “Our Greatest Weakness Lies In Giving Up. The Most Certain Way To Succeed Is Always To Try Just One More Time”- Thomas Alva Edison
- “Success Isn’t About How Much Money You Make, It’s About The Difference You Make in People’s Lives”- Michelle Obama
- “He Who Is Not Courageous Enough To Take Risks Will Accomplish Nothing In Life”- Muhammad Ali
- “Don’t Read Success Stories, You Will Get Only Message. Read Failure Stories, You Will Get Some Ideas To Get Success”- Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam
- “If I, Being A Mother Of Two, Can Win A Medal, So Can You All. Take Me As An Example And Don’t Give Up”- Mary Kom
- “However Difficult Life May Seem, There Is Always Something You Can Do And Succeed At”- Stephen HawkingThese were some incredibly inspiring and motivating quotes by the people who worked hard and achieved success in their respective field of work. It is truly said that hard work pays off. Anything worth having doesn’t come easy. Don’t give up and keep that spirit high.