If you are thinking about earning a job as well as extras, then you can become a Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) agent. You can earn lakhs of rupees by becoming a LIC agent with a job. It often happens that our salary does not meet our expenses and we think that along with the job, we get some work that will earn a little extra. By becoming an LIC agent, you can fulfill this wish.
The special thing is that there is no limit of earning in this work, an agent can earn millions and crores of rupees. The average gross income of LIC’s top agent can be up to Rs 12 lakh per annum. At the same time, income can be more than this. This work has unlimited earning potential.
How to become an LIC agent This question remains in the mind of all of us. Today we will tell you the process of becoming an LIC agent through online registration. Any candidate must have passed 10th class to become an LIC agent. So let’s know how you can become LIC agent online and what is the way of registration for this.
For online registration, first of all you have to go to the website of LIC Agent Portal https://agencycareer.licindia.in/agt_req/.
– After this you will get a new interface.
– On this interface you will be asked for mobile number, email ID and other information. Fill them out and register.
After registration, the employees of LIC contact you via mail or phone call and give information about the further process.
– You will be given training information by calling LIC office.
– Total training process is 25 hours. In training, you have to cover all aspects of life insurance.
– After completion of training, you have to give a pre-recruitment exam.
– After passing the exam, you will be given appointment letter and ID card to work.