WWW.INDIAHEADLINES.IN – TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of
• the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute INDIAHEADLINES.IN
• www.INDIAHEADLINES.IN may change these terms from time to time. You are advised to review these terms every time you use this site. Your use of INDIAHEADLINES.IN will be deemed acceptance of the terms as updated or amended. If there is any conflict between any term herein and a specific term appearing elsewhere on INDIAHEADLINES.IN,then the conflict shall be resolved in favour of the latter.
Use of INDIAHEADLINES.IN
• You shall use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
• All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) in and on this website and all content (including all applications) of the website shall remain vested in INDIAHEADLINES.IN. You shall not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of this website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You shall not adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content of this website except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the content of this website requires the prior written permission of INDIAHEADLINES.IN
• The names, images and logos identifying INDIAHEADLINES.IN or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of INDIAHEADLINES.IN. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any intellectual property of INDIAHEADLINES.IN or any other third party.
The following is unacceptable:
o Disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour or material
o Unlaw ful or objectionable content
o Spamming or off-topic material
o Advertising or promoting
o ‘Spoilers’, i.e., material that contains plot developments which haven’t been previously transmitted or published in Indian media, unless submitted specifically marked as a ‘spoiler’.
o Inappropriate user names
o Posting of URLs (web site addresses), unless allowed under any relevant local house rules.
o Misuse of the complaints facility
o Contributions which are not your own original work; which infringe the rights of others
o Accounts that are not registered with a valid personal email address accessed regularly.
o The use of multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users
Consequences of breach of Rules:
If INDIAHEADLINES.IN, is of the opinion that you have breached any of the above Rules, INDIAHEADLINES.IN may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further breach. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the breach.
INDIAHEADLINES.IN reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take any action against any INDIAHEADLINES.IN account, at any time, for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason for such action.